Identify immediate and future performance issues while seizing opportunities to optimize your virtual environment.
When enterprise data centers invested in virtualization technologies, they immediately benefited from dramatic operational improvements, cost savings and significant efficiency. But as a result of virtualization success, many enterprises find their environments over-provisioned and in desperate need of a tune-up. IT then starts to grapple with critical questions…“When do we need to buy servers again?” “How big do they need to be?”
Your virtualized environment likely requires optimization if you find yourself routinely experiencing difficulties such as these:
- Low efficiency and productivity amongst your virtualization team
- Trouble consistently meeting SLAs
- Too much time spent “keeping the lights on” instead of focusing on business priorities
- Multiple tools required to manage one environment
- Management-tool incompatibility with cloud environments
- Roadblocks to cost-effectively ensuring compliance
Benefits of Virtualization
- Helps IT collaborate with the business and achieve corporate objectives for system performance
- Generates operational efficiencies by increasing resource utilization and streamlining IT processes
- Elevates system performance by improving agility and reliability as well as resource forecasting
- Facilitates regulation compliance by enforcing standards and providing visibility into system changes
Sign Up for a Virtualization Optimization Workshop!
- Reclaim Resources for Over-provisioned VMs
- Improve Performance
- Forecast Capacity Shortfalls
The Virtualization Optimization Workshop is a four to six week program that utilizes VMware’s vCenter Operations Management Suite. We will install the software as a 60 day trial, monitor it and collect data in reports. At the end of the Workshop, we present to you a personalized Optimization Check Report.
Sign Up for a Virtualization Optimization Workshop
What It Is:
The Virtualization Optimization Workshop is a four to six week program that utilizes VMware’s vCenter Operations Management Suite. We will install the software as a 60 day trial, monitor it and collect data in reports. At the end of the Workshop, we present to you a personalized Optimization Check Report that shows you how you can improve your virtual environment’s Efficiency, manage Risk and improve Health. This visibility will allow you to proactively ensure service levels, optimize resource usage, and ensure configuration compliance in your dynamic virtual and cloud environments.
What to Expect:
- Day 1: On-site or remote technical consultant installs and customized vCOps and begins data collection.
- Day 15: Your GTIS Tech Account Executive schedules a call between you, the technical consultant and VMware to review data collected to date.
- Day 30-45: Meeting will be scheduled to review your compiled Virtualization Optimization Analysis report.
What It Delivers:
The Optimization Check report shows results based on data that has been collected and analyzed by vCenter Operations. We will be able to identify several optimization opportunities that can be capitalized on immediately. We will also show you the impact of predictive analytics, policy-based automation and unified management capabilities.
Sign Up Today!
Sign Up Here!
Fill out the form below to schedule your Virtualization Optimization Workshop. A GTIS Tech Representative will contact you to confirm your request.